Motorcycle Travel Insurance

Motorcycle Travel Insurance

UK Customers: It is a condition of booking that you have appropriate travel insurance, which offers cover while motorcycling. This is NOT a part of your tour or rental cost, you must provide written evidence of appropriate cover prior to the beginning of any tour. For non-UK customers: it is strongly recommended that all customers carry appropriate medical coverage and travel insurance regardless of their home country.

The Lost Adventure does not provide Travel Insurance for UK customers directly, however, we have a relationship with Park Place Insurance Services Ltd, who have teamed up with DTW 1991 Underwriting Limited to provide a travel insurance product that covers our customers participating in The Lost Adventure motorcycling tours. Click here for more details or to purchase Travel Insurance for your bike tour online:

NOTE: To qualify for Travel Insurance with our partner, the client is required to have held a valid license for a minimum of 2 years, to ride such a motorcycle without any accidents or convictions in the last 2 years. The Lost Adventure accepts no responsibility for a customer’s failure to arrange appropriate cover or to provide us with details, and by booking the customer agrees to indemnify The Lost Adventure Ltd from any claim resulting from personal injury, including any and all costs associated with treatment, transport and care.

Click to download the Travel Policy Coverage documentation

Let’s face it, no matter how skilled a rider you are, sometimes life throws surprises at you. And when it does, if you’re on holiday, you want to be covered so your inconvenience and expense are as small as possible. The Lost Adventure have partnered with Park Place Insurance Services to provide custom Motorcycle Travel Insurance suited to the special needs of motorcyclists riding abroad, at very competitive prices. Here are highlights of the coverage:

* £25,000 Personal Accident coverage
* £5000 Holiday cancellation or curtailment coverage (more can be added if necessary)
* 24 Hour Claims Assistance
* Hazardous activities coverage available
* Both European and worldwide coverage available, up to 365 days
* Excess of no more than £50
* Policies available for UK residents, EU resident coverage available via alternate insurer
* Maximum age of insured 84 years old
* Personal belongings/riding gear coverage up to £2000

CLICK HERE  to get a motorcycle travel insurance quote. (Note: Our Current Travel Insurance Provider covers UK residence only.  If you are booking from Australia we have had clients find cover for traveling on a motorcycle with the following company although we have no affiliation with this company.)