Guided Trips Route 66 Motorcycle Tour
Guaranteed 1st Choice Bike
Free Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride included in tour price
Interested in riding the Mother Road, the famous Route 66 on a motorcycle? We can help make your dream come true. Whether you prefer a premium Guided Tour, a Self-Guided Tour with bike and hotels pre-booked, or a straight bike rental for this year or beyond, we can sort it for you.
EagleRider’s World famous Route 66 motorcycle tour travels the original Route 66, known as the “Mainstreet of America” or “Mother Road”. 2400 miles long from Chicago to Los Angeles, it crosses three time zones and 8 States: Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Route 66 has been the path of migrants, dreamers, desperadoes and an entire generation of vacationers discovering the way west. The 1950′s were the Route 66 glory days, when thousands of cars rode bumper to bumper behind each other to experience the Western frontier. Hotels, motels, gas stations, classic restaurants, and the “New” America sprang up everywhere. Much of Route 66′s classic roads, restaurants, gas stations, and nostalgic landmarks are preserved just as they were in the 1950’s. The famous and nostalgic Route 66 is the road created in heaven for motorcycle touring. Simply stated, EagleRider’s guided tour of Route 66 is the best available – and we’ve got great prices!
Doing Route 66 yourself can be a bit confusing: the road is no longer complete, with some sections dead ending in the middle of nowhere. The first time we did the trip ourselves, there was a lot of cursing and doubling back as we tried to follow the Mother Road. EagleRider has perfected their tour over many years, enabling you to enjoy your ride without such detours. And you’ll ride across half of the USA while doing it!
For a detailed, day-to-day itinerary of the EagleRider Route 66 Motorcycle Tour, click here.
Why book with The Lost Adventure? We’re an Official EagleRider Agent and all bookings are fully bonded and insured by International Passenger Protection. We’ll respond quickly, provide tips to ensure you’ll have the best holiday prices, AND we’ve got the most competitive prices online. Contact us!
What’s Included in the EagleRider Route 66 15 Day Guided Tour:
- Guaranteed First Bike Choice
- EagleRider Concierge Service
- Highest Customer Rated Hotel Accommodations
- Custom Riding Jacket
- Leather-Bound Custom Road Book
- EagleRider Custom Motorcycle Maps
- Custom “Badge of Honor” Tour Patch
- Unlimited Mileage
- Fuel and Oil
- Daily Tour Photos Uploaded to Facebook
- Hosted Welcome Celebration
- Helmets for the driver and passenger
- Daily breakfast on riding days
- Professional tour leaders
- Support Vehicle with door to door luggage service
- All taxes, fees, and environmental surcharges
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Hotel parking fees
- Discounted Activities
- One Way Transfer fees (when applicable)
- Transportation between hotel and EagleRider location (restrictions may apply at certain locations)
- EagleRider Legendary Private Farewell Celebration with Live Music
- Free Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride included in tour price
- Preparation and Orientation
What’s Not Included:
- Food and snacks (except welcome & farewell meals)
- Personal souvenirs